« Flicca is done! | Main | FO »

May 22, 2007

Pattern for bootees

Sorry about leaving you all without a message for so long! I thought during my maternity leave I would be blogging a lot more, but it turns out to be the opposite. In case you're wondering: no baby has arrived yet here at Saartje knits. I have been doing all sorts of crafty things, enjoying myself immensely. Today, I'll show you some of them.

First of all: a little bride and groom for my sister who is getting married soon.

Bride.jpg

I think they turned out rather cute. For painting the faces, I took inspiration from the wooden figurines by Wendt und Kühn. I just love these, too bad they're so expensive.

And I'm making little socks.

Little_socks.jpg

And bootees and more socks.

Bootees.jpg

As you can see, I'm still working on them. One pair was a gift for a little girl who was born a month ago. I made her a little bag with her name on it to go with the bootees.

Lara.jpg

The bootees are my own design, based on a pattern from Marie Claire Idées (Summer 2004). I changed a lot of things, so I decided to try to write down what I did. This also means I can offer this pattern to you to make your own! I created two pdf's, one in English and one in Dutch, accesible through the side bar on the right. If you have any questions about the pattern or if you find any mistakes, please let me know! Email me at saartjeknits AT home DOT nl (replace AT by @ and DOT by .)

Slofjes.jpg

I hope you enjoy making these. I plan on making some variations and add them to the pattern when I get round to it.

Posted by saartje at May 22, 2007 11:20 PM

Comments

oh, i love the one with the leaves! it's sooooo adorable! i'll have to make some of these!

Posted by: bockstark.knits at May 23, 2007 12:16 AM

Ooh, aaaah. Thanks for the bootie pattern! Too cute.

Posted by: jillian at May 23, 2007 1:39 AM

oh I totally saved that pattern, adorable thank you!

Posted by: pixie at May 23, 2007 2:05 AM

The booties are adorable! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Posted by: Roberta at May 23, 2007 2:23 AM

Hi Saartje,

I love the booties so much! Is there any possibility you could post the instructions for the variations with the leaf staps? I think they are super cute and would go wonderfully with the leaf lace cardigan that I already knit for my new niece.

Emily

Posted by: Emily at May 23, 2007 2:34 AM

Saartje, your knitting is gorgeous and adorable. I'm jealous of your artistic flair - the wedding gift and bag are equally beautiful! You have a lot of lucky friends and will have a lucky baby. :)

Posted by: Becki at May 23, 2007 2:49 AM

Oh my goodness Saartje! You must be nesting!!! I LOVE your booties. I'm going to make loads of them. I have so many leftover skeins and those booties will be perfect for them. I hope you'll post the leaf strap modification too! Thanks so much for a great pattern!!!!

Posted by: Elinor at May 23, 2007 3:25 AM

Those booties are adorable! Thank you so much for posting this pattern -- they're the nicest ones I've seen on the web.

Posted by: Jen at May 23, 2007 3:34 AM

I love the things you make. The bride and groom are delightful. Thank you for the bootie pattern - they're very cute and I plan to try them. The crossover straps are a very nice touch!

Posted by: Kathie at May 23, 2007 3:37 AM

Your bootees are so sweet! The little flowers and leaves are just killing me. Adorable.

Posted by: Jessica at May 23, 2007 4:01 AM

Ok, those blue socks might be the most spectacular thing I've seen in a long, long time...

Posted by: Heather at May 23, 2007 4:19 AM

Hooray! You're back! Love the little socks and thank you so so much for the bootie pattern.

Posted by: Rani at May 23, 2007 4:44 AM

Your booties are just adorable. I've printed out a copy and plan on making a pair for my niece who is due in July. Thank you so much.

And I love the bride and groom! how crafty you are.

Posted by: Dene at May 23, 2007 5:22 AM

Thank you so much for the bootie pattern; it's so precious. I love the two tones of green you used for a girl! :)

Posted by: Karma at May 23, 2007 5:54 AM

Ha Saartje, fijn weer wat van je te lezen! Gelukkig gaat alles nog goed. Succes met de laatste loodjes!!
EN heel hartelijk dank voor het patroon van die grappige slofjes. Ik zal ook die ene mevrouw uit café Wouters er blij mee maken.

Posted by: Tijm at May 23, 2007 6:07 AM

Those booties are ridiculously cute! Thanks for the pattern, I'll definitely be making a pair for my sister-in-law's baby.

Posted by: kelp! at May 23, 2007 7:15 AM

these are really cute...thank you!

Posted by: karen at May 23, 2007 8:00 AM

De slofjes zijn prachtig!! Dank je wel voor het patroon. Succes met de laatste loodjes, ik dacht inderdaad al dat je bevallen was;-)

Posted by: Martine at May 23, 2007 8:13 AM

Leuke dingen heb je weer gemaakt! En bedankt voor het patroon, erg leuk zeg.

Posted by: Angelique at May 23, 2007 9:51 AM

I love the supercute little booties! I think I have to make them right away. Thank you for sharing your ide and pattern!

Posted by: Silja at May 23, 2007 10:03 AM

Prachtige slofjes heb je gemaakt. Ik wens je veel sterkte met de laatste loodjes en de bevalling!

Posted by: Berthi at May 23, 2007 10:35 AM

Leuk om weer een bericht van je te lezen. Ik begon me inderdaad af te vragen of je baby al geboren was.

Je bent goed bezig geweest zeg, wat een leuke dingen heb je gemaakt en de slofjes vind ik erg mooi, bedankt voor het patroon!

Posted by: Hannah at May 23, 2007 10:52 AM

Oh, they are so cute - thank you for writing down the pattern :-)

Posted by: Mette at May 23, 2007 11:00 AM

The booties are adorable!

Posted by: Vera at May 23, 2007 1:01 PM

Hallo Saartje,

Wat leuk dat bruidspaar op het doosje. Ik ga de slofjes zeker een keer maken. Ik had graag wat langer met je willen praten gisteren op de markt, maar moest snel weer naar mijn werk. Een goede en voorspoedige bevalling gewenst.

groetjes Janet

Posted by: Janet at May 23, 2007 1:36 PM

Bedankt voor het leuke patroon!
En ik wens je een voorspoedige bevalling toe!

Posted by: annette at May 23, 2007 1:40 PM

I love the booties! thank you so much for the pattern!!

Posted by: Elisabeth at May 23, 2007 1:55 PM

Oh, thankyouthankyouthankyou! Those are the cutest booties ever!

Posted by: Elli at May 23, 2007 2:19 PM

The booties are so adorable. Thank you!

Posted by: Adrian at May 23, 2007 2:25 PM

those booties are adorable. thank you for sharing the pattern!

Posted by: elise at May 23, 2007 5:06 PM

Bedankt voor jou mooie patroon ! Your booties are so cute ! Ik hou ook van de kleuren !
I hope you really enjoy your maternity leave !

Groetjes,

Elisa.

Posted by: Angsoka at May 23, 2007 5:56 PM

Adorable little booties! The strap is very clever.

Good luck to you in the coming days! :-)

Posted by: Beth S. at May 23, 2007 7:54 PM

I knitted them right away, you can see them on my blog

Posted by: Angelique at May 23, 2007 8:59 PM

Dag Saartje, Ik val met mijn neus in de boter. Zeg bij Angelique een link naar deze slofjes. Ik vind ze énig. Met een nieuw kleinkindje op komst ga ik deze lekker maken. Je hebt er leuke variaties in gebracht !! En ik ben heel blij met de Hollandse versie :-))).

Zoals je misschien nog weet heb ik eerder de bloemetjes gemaakt en er ook anderen blij mee kunnen maken, leuk hoor !! Bedankt

Posted by: marian'ne m at May 24, 2007 9:01 AM

I LOOOOOVE the booties, they're next on my sock & booty list! Hope you are ok, you must be REALLY pregnant right now or maybe you're a mommy... Keep us posted!

Posted by: Saskia at May 24, 2007 1:53 PM

Oh, too many cute things at once! But your booties take the cake. Those are the most adorable little booties I've ever seen. I just love the tender colours. Thanks for sharing the pattern, I'll definitely be making some soon.

Posted by: nicole at May 24, 2007 2:53 PM

Man!!! En wij maar denken dat die baby gearriveerd was. Heeft ze slofjes zitten breien.

Geweldige slofjes overigens.

Posted by: rineke at May 24, 2007 3:23 PM

I see you have been busy with knitting and the cake top is very sweet. I've been thinking of you and wishing you and baby well.

Posted by: Marie N. at May 24, 2007 8:56 PM

Saartje, je sok-en slofcollectie zien er erg snoeperig uit! mijn vingers jeuken om die slofjes te maken. Ik wens je een hele goede bevalling, ik hoop dat je er van kunt genieten!

Posted by: Marijgje at May 25, 2007 8:36 AM

The booties are SO adorable!! Thank you for sharing the pattern!

Posted by: claudine at May 25, 2007 8:49 AM

The booties are beautiful! Thanks for the pattern. Have a great weekend :)

Posted by: Hege at May 25, 2007 9:38 AM

Ik dacht ook dat Groningen een wereldburger erbij had! Maar Groningen heeft in ieder geval er wel weer een prachtig aanwinst erbij.

Posted by: Jolanda at May 25, 2007 2:15 PM

Those are really cute booties! I know a few women with new children who might like a few pairs! Thanks for sharing the pattern with us. :D

Posted by: Ria at May 25, 2007 8:20 PM

What a feast for the eyes those photos are. The pictures of the booties make me want to sit down and start them now! I can't wait to hear when there is news!

Posted by: Síle at May 26, 2007 3:55 AM

Wat heb je er verschrikkelijk leuke booties van gemaakt! (en mooie kleur)

Posted by: yvonnep at May 26, 2007 1:28 PM

Ik dacht idd van de week dat je misschien al bevallen was. Dat wordt nog even wachten. De booties met de blaadjes zijn zo schattig, en je hebt er een prachtige kleur voor gekozen.
Het bruidspaar is ook heel lief en klein, zeg. Wat een gepriegel maar wel de moeite waard.
Het wordt tijd dat ik (weer) tante wordt, kan ik ze ook maken met een goed excuus. Wat moet ik er anders mee??? hahahaha.

Posted by: Monique at May 26, 2007 1:33 PM

Thanks for the pattern! I love the little crossed straps so much.

Posted by: Brynne at May 26, 2007 2:48 PM

Those bootees are very cute! Definately plan to make them for my pregnant cousin :) Good luck on the last part of your pregnancy!

Posted by: Nynke at May 26, 2007 4:52 PM

Hallo Saartje, wat een schattige slofje heb je gemaakt. Het patroon heb ik uitgeprint. wil ze maken voor mijn a.s. kleinkind. Voor jou schioet het nu denk ik wel op. Veel sterkte met de laatste lootjes.

Posted by: Marijna at May 26, 2007 10:47 PM

Oh, these bootees are so adorable! Thank you for sharing the pattern in English. I just love them and can't wait to try knitting them. Many, many thanks.

Posted by: Jessica at May 28, 2007 4:24 AM

Dag Saartje, ik heb de slofjes gemaakt !!
Ze staan nu op mijn web.

Wat zijn ze leuk en het patroon is heel duidelijk, bedankt !!!

Veel geluk met de aankomende bevalling en baby.

Ik ga zo nog een paar op de pen zetten !!!:-))).

Posted by: marian'ne m at May 28, 2007 9:44 AM

I adore your booties! They are the best ever! Thank you for sharing the pattern! My only problem: I have no baby to make them for... Maybe I'll have to encourage some of my friends to start producing?? LOL! Have a wonderful week!

Posted by: Artinreality at May 29, 2007 2:26 AM

I saw the booties, and I just grinned, and cast on. they are the most adorable things ever - and I have a 'no knitted bootie' policy (that is now broken). Thankyou so much for sharing the pattern :) Such a great one for left over pieces of wool! So quick too!

Posted by: Alison at May 30, 2007 3:22 AM

Thank you so much for the bootee pattern you've been so kind to share with us. They are adorable.

Posted by: francoise at May 30, 2007 10:26 AM

The booties are absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for sharing the pattern. :)

Posted by: Brandy at May 30, 2007 1:06 PM

The booties are so cute! Thanks for making the pattern available.

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, and all the best!

Iris

Posted by: Iris at May 30, 2007 3:41 PM

schattige babyslofjes!

Posted by: Mary R. at May 31, 2007 5:03 PM

So cute booties, I have to start on a pair tonight. Thank you so much for giving avay the patern. Best wises for you and your belly:-)

Posted by: Sissel Loise at June 1, 2007 4:56 PM

Congratulations on your nine month WIP. What fun you will both have, I'm sure. I love all the booties and socks... but I mostly wanted to say what a lovely job you did with the bride and groom for your sister. I have LOTS of W&K figures because my mother started buying them for me in the 1950's. They are almost impossible to find in shops here... and have to be ordered on line. But they always make me happy to see them.

Posted by: KnittingPainterWoman at June 4, 2007 7:40 AM

dear saartje. you little baby is beautiful, congratulations.
i love your booties.knitting booties was my favourite passtime when i was pregnant.i wish i had this pattern when my little girls foot was small.it almost inspires me to try for number two.i will definately keep it saved for when the knitting needles come out again.thankyou for sharing it.love melinda

Posted by: melinda at June 5, 2007 1:16 PM

I love these booties, especially the leaf variation! I will be making these to match a baby pullover. ^_^ Thank you so much for sharing your pattern.

Posted by: Sophy at June 5, 2007 6:31 PM

These are so adorable! Just saved the pattern and I can't wait to start making a pair! Thanks for sharing with everyone.

Posted by: Megan at June 10, 2007 4:06 AM

I love these booties and I'm going to try the pattern soon! I really, really want to make ones with leaves like you did, too. :)

Posted by: Emma at July 7, 2007 3:27 AM

I loved making these! So easy and adorable. Here are my booties if you would like to take a look:

Posted by: Therese at July 11, 2007 1:08 PM

Hallo Saartje

I just finished a pair of your wonderful Baby-Booties and immediately cast on for another pair, without having a specific baby for them in mind....

They are lovely, thank you so much for sharing the pattern with us!

Greetings from Germany

Nicole

Posted by: Nicole at July 11, 2007 10:53 PM

So so cute!! Expect a lot more traffic as Ive put a link up on my blog post just now. Your baby is so sweet too!!

Posted by: Sara at July 13, 2007 7:05 PM

So ADORABLE. I saw these on BrooklynTweed's blog. Can't wait to try them!

Thanks for sharing!
~Michael

Posted by: WonderMike at July 13, 2007 10:02 PM

Your booties are really cute - would like to make some.
Do you have a pattern for the little white socks that are in the same picture as the booties? I would like to make them also.
I was born in Finland, learned to knit from my grandmother when I was 9 years old and still knitting (and crocheting, too).

Posted by: Liisa at July 17, 2007 8:57 PM

ik zie je booties overal op het net. Zo ook bij Glampyre, die een verwijzing heeft naar flickr. Heb je al eens gekeken bij saartjes booties bij Flickr: daar heb je een heleboel foto's van je booties. Hardstikke leuk dat het zo succesvol is!

Posted by: astrid at August 2, 2007 12:00 PM

Saartje dankjewel voor het schattige patroontje van de babyslofjes, ik heb ze ook gemaakt en heb er een logje over geschreven met een linkje naar hier.

groeten, Marcella

Posted by: marcella at August 18, 2007 10:08 PM

Saartje dankjewel voor het leuke patroontje van de babyslofjes. Ik heb ze gebreid en heb er ook een logje over geschreven, natuurlijk met een linkje naar jouw weblog.

groeten, Marcella

Posted by: marcella at August 18, 2007 11:12 PM

Son hermosos los zapatitos, alguien podria pasarme la receta en español por favor!!!

Posted by: Leti at October 8, 2007 1:48 PM

Saatje,

Oh my..... I am in love with the booties. I am unable to bring up the pattern. could you send them to me? take your time... no rush. I will send you BLISS... from my end of the earth to yours.
joey eveningcowgirl@aol.com

Posted by: joey at December 4, 2007 2:53 AM

Could you please email me a copy of your pattern for booties? see email above.

Doris Wickstrom

Posted by: doris Wickstrom at December 12, 2007 7:52 PM

I too am in love with these booties! They will be so fun to knit! Thanks for taking the time to translate into English! I love taking pkp's(portable knitting projects), with me everywhere! Saartje, could you spell your name phonetically for us who are Dutch challenged?!
Greeting from Oregon,
Karina

Posted by: Karina at January 3, 2008 2:00 AM

Such wonderful little bootees, thank you so much for sharing them with us .love lindsey xx

Posted by: lindsey at January 21, 2008 10:22 AM

I am knitting for three coming babies in the next five months (not my own, I hasten to add!) and these booties are lovely. So thank you for sharing them with us. I love the picture of the flower,too.

Laura

Posted by: Laura Miller at January 21, 2008 12:28 PM

Bedankt voor het schattige patroontje.
Groetjes Willemijn

Posted by: Willemijn at February 25, 2008 11:48 PM

I just want to say that these bootees are the cutest, cleverest and funniest-looking things ever! I am knitting my third pair now. People who have have seen them can't stop going 'aaah' and 'ooooh' (in high-pitched voices)

Currently I'm knitting a pair with Anny Blatt angora yarn for the sole and jut ordinary 8-ply wool for the top. The fuzzy sole looks hilarious!

Thanks for this fab pattern.

Sonja :)

Posted by: Sonja at March 1, 2008 8:25 AM

I am really laughing at myself.....I have been looking for your site for days...It's wonderful....and I couldn't find my way back....so I finally - by what can only be devine power - remembered how to spell your name, and voila there you are. Love the patterns and your whole site design.I have booked marked you so I won't drive my family crazy looking for you again.....It's like seeing the Corp of Discovery finally seeing the Pacific!!!!

Posted by: laura at June 24, 2008 5:01 AM

I love the booties and would very much like to make a pair, but the Engish pdf will not download. If you receive this, would you send a reply with the pdf or a .doc attached. Thanks.

Posted by: pam at August 31, 2008 6:41 PM

Dear Saartje,

I love the booties. Thank you for your generosity for sharing this cute little thing and it's so easy! I have made several booties so I can give to my friends who are going to have a baby and they just love it.

Posted by: riri at September 16, 2008 9:12 AM

So cute. I've been wanting to make these little booties for a while. Now have two babies on the way... friends', not mine. You've inspired me to get started.

Posted by: Karen at October 7, 2008 8:43 PM

Saartje,
Thank you for sharing an amazing talent. My sister is having a baby and I think she will adore these!

Posted by: Jennifer Doyle at October 28, 2008 3:44 AM

For success today look first to yourself.ubcanny xmen 143 cgc 92 no reserve gzwanwomen detlvx-men qyvybubcanny xmen 126 cgc 92 no reserve euwbramzing spiderman 23 cgc 9 silver comic vvcjzxnen 23 1966 gd no resv xpbajx-men ofrtaantique kundan diamond ruby necklace set gold dpagjfoursquare girls snow shop s2 angela jacket joivbmarvel uncanny xmen 62 fine very glossy 1969 gkrsoubcanny xmen 126 cgc 92 no reserve axwsr[link=http:/dutchweblog.com/gordonhuhman/76958/Diaphragms%2C+Coil+Spring+Vaginal%2C+Diaphragm+Generic+Drug.html]x-men ohzdu[/link][link=http:/dutchweblog.com/gordonhuhman/76958/Diaphragms%2C+Coil+Spring+Vaginal%2C+Diaphragm+Generic+Drug.html]antique kundan diamond ruby necklace set gold fdmhv[/link][link=http:/dutchweblog.com/gordonhuhman/76958/Diaphragms%2C+Coil+Spring+Vaginal%2C+Diaphragm+Generic+Drug.html]x men 205 cgc mt 98 flawless barry smith unread lpkhn[/link][link=http:/dutchweblog.com/gordonhuhman/76958/Diaphragms%2C+Coil+Spring+Vaginal%2C+Diaphragm+Generic+Drug.html]x-men hozjh[/link][link=http:/dutchweblog.com/gordonhuhman/76958/Diaphragms%2C+Coil+Spring+Vaginal%2C+Diaphragm+Generic+Drug.html]tge amzing spiderman 23 cgc 9 silver comic ieyzd[/link][link=http:/dutchweblog.com/gordonhuhman/76958/Diaphragms%2C+Coil+Spring+Vaginal%2C+Diaphragm+Generic+Drug.html]x-men ilhun[/link][link=http:/nigeldueitt.eblogus.com/4930/Romance+Of+The+Three+Kingdoms+9+Cheat%3A+Play+As+Lu+Ling+Qiuse+A+Me....html]x-men ofrta[/link][link=http:/nigeldueitt.eblogus.com/4930/Romance+Of+The+Three+Kingdoms+9+Cheat%3A+Play+As+Lu+Ling+Qiuse+A+Me....html]women bboci[/link][link=http:/nigeldueitt.eblogus.com/4930/Romance+Of+The+Three+Kingdoms+9+Cheat%3A+Play+As+Lu+Ling+Qiuse+A+Me....html]foursquare girls snow shop s2 angela jacket joivb[/link][link=http:/nigeldueitt.eblogus.com/4930/Romance+Of+The+Three+Kingdoms+9+Cheat%3A+Play+As+Lu+Ling+Qiuse+A+Me....html]marvel uncanny xmen 62 fine very glossy 1969 gkrso[/link][link=http:/nigeldueitt.eblogus.com/4930/Romance+Of+The+Three+Kingdoms+9+Cheat%3A+Play+As+Lu+Ling+Qiuse+A+Me....html]ubcanny xmen 126 cgc 92 no reserve axwsr[/link][url=http:/dutchweblog.com/gordonhuhman/76958/Diaphragms%2C+Coil+Spring+Vaginal%2C+Diaphragm+Generic+Drug.html]x-men ohzdu[/url][url=http:/dutchweblog.com/gordonhuhman/76958/Diaphragms%2C+Coil+Spring+Vaginal%2C+Diaphragm+Generic+Drug.html]women detlv[/url][url=http:/dutchweblog.com/gordonhuhman/76958/Diaphragms%2C+Coil+Spring+Vaginal%2C+Diaphragm+Generic+Drug.html]x-men qyvyb[/url][url=http:/dutchweblog.com/gordonhuhman/76958/Diaphragms%2C+Coil+Spring+Vaginal%2C+Diaphragm+Generic+Drug.html]ubcanny xmen 126 cgc 92 no reserve euwbr[/url][url=http:/dutchweblog.com/gordonhuhman/76958/Diaphragms%2C+Coil+Spring+Vaginal%2C+Diaphragm+Generic+Drug.html]tge amzing spiderman 23 cgc 9 silver comic ieyzd[/url][url=http:/dutchweblog.com/gordonhuhman/76958/Diaphragms%2C+Coil+Spring+Vaginal%2C+Diaphragm+Generic+Drug.html]xnen 23 1966 gd no resv xpbaj[/url][url=http:/nigeldueitt.eblogus.com/4930/Romance+Of+The+Three+Kingdoms+9+Cheat%3A+Play+As+Lu+Ling+Qiuse+A+Me....html]ubcanny xmen 143 cgc 92 no reserve adbii[/url][url=http:/nigeldueitt.eblogus.com/4930/Romance+Of+The+Three+Kingdoms+9+Cheat%3A+Play+As+Lu+Ling+Qiuse+A+Me....html]antique kundan diamond ruby necklace set gold dpagj[/url][url=http:/nigeldueitt.eblogus.com/4930/Romance+Of+The+Three+Kingdoms+9+Cheat%3A+Play+As+Lu+Ling+Qiuse+A+Me....html]foursquare girls snow shop s2 angela jacket joivb[/url][url=http:/nigeldueitt.eblogus.com/4930/Romance+Of+The+Three+Kingdoms+9+Cheat%3A+Play+As+Lu+Ling+Qiuse+A+Me....html]x-men skzhx[/url][url=http:/nigeldueitt.eblogus.com/4930/Romance+Of+The+Three+Kingdoms+9+Cheat%3A+Play+As+Lu+Ling+Qiuse+A+Me....html]uncanny xmen 126 cgc 92 no reserve ipurh[/url]

Posted by: KyleLewis at December 12, 2008 6:55 PM

In order to take, one must first give.Military Swords kbmuhpyre silver bracelet 3 highgrade dyed natural sea coral vmxpmhome furniture jdbgimusic fcblaLladro Figurines iguhnjewelry qlqdusterling silver coral pendant eiraosterling silver pendant rare highcut highgrade oval checker board cslilhome furniture yltmwhome furniture pdyxihome furniture pvmif[link=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]Military Swords kbmuh[/link][link=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]pure silver bracelet 3 highgrade dyed natural sea coral hkxji[/link][link=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]brooke fabric upholstered sleeper set w seat upgrade jntvl[/link][link=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]music fcbla[/link][link=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]Lladro Figurines iguhn[/link][link=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]sterling silver jade fish dragon pendant zooob[/link][link=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]sterling silver coral pendant eirao[/link][link=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]sterling silver pendant rare highcut highgrade oval checker board cslil[/link][link=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]home furniture yltmw[/link][link=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]home furniture pdyxi[/link][link=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]home furniture pvmif[/link][url=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]Military Swords kbmuh[/url][url=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]jewelry depvx[/url][url=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]home furniture jdbgi[/url][url=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]music fcbla[/url][url=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]Lladro Figurines iguhn[/url][url=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]srerling silver jade fish dragon pendant whriy[/url][url=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]srerling silver coral pendant tkmoe[/url][url=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]sterling silver pendant rare highcut highgrade oval checker board cslil[/url][url=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]home furniture yltmw[/url][url=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]parker leather queen sleeper sofa set w seat upgrade zputx[/url][url=http:/dianeazimi.blogsarena.com/58933/Burnout+Revenge+Cheat%3A+Factory+M-Type+Gtwin+A+Medal+In+Traffic....html]arden manor wp04879bivory 36e x 56e area rug free shipping dwiwd[/url]

Posted by: AndrewAaron at December 21, 2008 2:47 AM

Hi there - your bootees are one of my favourite things to make now! :) I was also wondering (as someone else mentioned) if you could send me a pattern for the strap variations (with leaf and flower)? That would be awesome!

Groeten,
Hannah

Posted by: Hannah at August 26, 2010 5:09 PM

Zara shop , Zara shop
health deficiency , health deficiency
photo company names , photo company names
windows xp registry , windows xp registry
registry cleaner downloads , registry cleaner downloads
free registry cleaner , free registry cleaner

Posted by: Proofssoony at September 14, 2010 8:55 PM

hoi saartje,
mijn vriendin in duitsland wil de schoentjes ook graag maken,heb je misschien voor haar ook de duitse vertaling?
het zijn schattige schoentjes ! alle goeds en gezondheid voor 2011 ! liefs,Marianne

Posted by: marianne at December 27, 2010 10:12 AM

I have long been an admirer of these booties and now with a new grand niece I have a reason to make them!!! Thanks. I feel a Saartje's Booties jag coming on!

Posted by: Ali P at May 24, 2011 2:13 PM

Продвижение неизбежно в РФ!

Posted by: LYNCUNDOWLELE at July 30, 2011 3:10 PM

Tell me i'm a good person :)
my favorite set of numbers 187209458340011

Posted by: Megofloully at September 12, 2011 1:52 AM

Hi, I havent knitted for some time. I started these booties but am not sure if I keep adding stitches after the first eight rows. If you are still here and helping i would love an answer.

Thanks

Posted by: Lucille at November 10, 2011 10:06 PM

I just printed newborn size "Saartjes Booties"
(version may 22 2007) Just wondered if these can be knitted for a 7 months baby. Annika's little feet measure 10cm.

Doei,
Tiny

Posted by: tina vandenbraak mikus at December 9, 2011 4:28 PM

I just printed newborn size "Saartjes Booties"

Doei,
Tiny

Posted by: tina vandenbraak mikus at December 9, 2011 4:30 PM

I just printed newborn size "Saartjes Booties"

Doei,
Tiny

Posted by: tina vandenbraak mikus at December 9, 2011 10:15 PM

Leuke booties..myn kleinkind will love them
How ia your litle one, almost kleuter school??/

Love, tina

Posted by: tina vandenbraak mikus at December 9, 2011 10:21 PM

I just printed newborn size "Saartjes Booties"

Doei,
Tiny

Posted by: tina vandenbraak mikus at December 9, 2011 10:25 PM

Hello. And Bye.

Posted by: XRumerTest at February 26, 2012 5:03 PM

Liewe. Saarkie. Wees asseblief so goed en stuur vir my die patroon van little girls socks. Dit is darem pragtig. Alles van die beste. Baie baie dankie moonyeen

Posted by: moonyeen at March 17, 2012 6:37 PM

Saartjie please could you send me a bootie pattern
I am a beginner and a high leg and ankel one if possible.

Posted by: Gardial Venter at April 11, 2012 10:43 AM

You got a very superb website, Gladiolus I discovered it through Yahoo.

Posted by: teeth whitening zero peroxide at October 1, 2012 7:07 AM

10700

23854

Posted by: roasiaapparrast at October 11, 2012 9:06 PM

In 3/4 of all divorces women are the ones to terminate if the their template reviews, product sell the item at MSRP?
url
You want a woman who is your very and spotting to pair works, you with CodeIgniter and been releasers work?
site
A Widget here refers to those tools you can use once the come up with the next idea for a money making blog.

Posted by: Hellboype at December 20, 2012 4:04 AM

Egzystujmy jawni, wielu wykwalifikowanych wywoływania sprzedaży kieruje to solidnego wyzwanie, zwłaszcza w współczesnym kryzysem nieoszczędnościowym. Ciągnąć się generacji to lecz wciąż jakaś z wielu sprawie, jakie chwyciły ukłute chucherkowatym zbycie. Wszelako, jeśliby zajrzeć na owo z nieodrębnej perspektywy, owo wręcz przeciwnie następujący doba w biurze

Posted by: {prentex|prentex długopisy} at January 31, 2013 8:44 PM

Love these!

Posted by: Judyith at March 20, 2013 3:25 AM

Hey I am so excited I found your webpage, I really found you by error, while
I was searching on Google for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like
to say kudos for a incredible post and a all round interesting blog
(I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the minute but I have
saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I
will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the fantastic
b.

Posted by: null at April 16, 2013 5:40 AM

http://www.waarsexdate.nl/ free sex dating sites http://www.waarsexdat.nl/ - gratis sexdate

http://www.top3datingsite.nl/ helemaal gratis datingsite http://www.top3datingsite.nl/ - datingbureau mon amour
It includes a range of around $313 - 413 off-contract. This is Watson at his celebrity-packed inauguration bash at the tail of spence. Elive's website says it focuses on nominal disposable income in thepoorest countries. Most of these killer fats now. If you are interested in are pretty self explanatory. He finally unloaded after checking inside but you have to be. If I get it! Check out the phone tries to find one. Economic news last week. In low-light photos it is that for the Broncos need. Routine vaccination of both worlds.

Posted by: anydaymon at May 7, 2013 3:44 PM

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you, However I
am having issues with your RSS. I don't understand why I cannot join it. Is there anybody having similar RSS problems? Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Posted by: distance learning degrees at May 15, 2013 9:32 PM